About DOCA Markets
As part of DOCA’s programming, we hold craft and food markets alongside our key events. We are always looking to hear from high-quality traders from the South West who can add to our events by offering interesting or unusual products. We like to offer something unique and of high quality, so try and find stalls that offer an interesting and eye-catching display for their products. We aim to support local traders and artists who offer hand-made, organic, Fairtrade, or locally/ethically sourced goods.
We are looking for food producers who…
- Hand-produce their food
- Use local, seasonal, ethical and Fairtrade ingredients and processes
- Use recyclable or biodegradable packaging and containers
- Offer new and interesting produce or cuisines
Please note: Ice-Cream vans can only apply via our tender process which is for all events and is an annual process – please email for details
Designer-Makers and entrepeneurs who…
- Demonstrate and champion innovative contemporary design
- Are knowledgeable and passionate about their products, materials and/or craft
- Offer something unique or unusual
- Adhere to environmental and ethical principles where possible
Local makers who…
- Deal in high quality vintage clothing, collectables, home-wares or furniture
- Have a passion for and knowledge of vintage, objects or antiques
- Can offer affordable and interesting items
DOCA is working to phase out single-use plastics from all of events. As part of our selection process, we look more favourably on market traders who share this ethos and who use alternatives such as wooden cutlery or vegware and are becoming more environmentally friendly about their packaging.
- All potential traders must submit an application form via the link below. Once received by DOCA, it will be assessed and you will be notified as to whether or not we are able to offer you a pitch
- If successful, we will notify you via email and gather any additional details relating to your stall. You will then supply your up-to-date safety and insurance documentation, and make payment to secure your pitch.
- Final information for traders with full details about your pitch, arrival and set up times, and information about the event will be sent to you at least 1 week before each market.
- Your pitch location is determined in advance by DOCA and is non-negotiable. Our market offer must complement our performance programme and enable audiences to get the best out of their day. Please be polite to our volunteer Market Coordinators, any unfriendly behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in exclusion from future events.
*Please note, we do not provide cover for your stalls – it is your responsibility to provide a sturdy gazebo or similar to protect yourself and your goods, rain or shine.
Go to Market Trader Applications…